Service Integration Leave - Technical Specialist L4
|Job Title:||Service Integration Leave - Technical Specialist L4|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 10:48|
The Service Integration role is an appointment within the Transformation and Transition team. The role reports directly to the Project Transformation and Transition manager, however requires close interaction with other project teams to ensure all parties are effectively engaged and consulted in order to achieve program outcomes.
This role leads the CSimC contactors engagement with existing Service areas and validates the new Services are delivered according to agreed scope, and are sustainable and relevant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for following key operational delivery elements of the program:
- · Service Level Management
- · The planning, implementation, control, review and audit of service provision, to meet customer business requirements. This includes negotiation, implementation and monitoring of service level agreements, and the ongoing management of operational facilities to provide the agreed level of services, seeking continually and proactively to improve service delivery and sustainability targets.
- · Service Acceptance
- · The achievement of formal confirmation that service acceptance criteria have been met, and that the service provider is ready to operate the new service when it has been deployed.
- · Configuration and Configuration Management
- · The management of change to the service infrastructure including service assets, configuration items and associated documentation. Change management uses requests for change (RFC) for standards or emergency changes, and changes due to incidents or problems to provide effective control and reduction of risk to the availability, performance, security and compliance of the business serves impacted by the change.
- · Release and Deployment
- · The management of the processes, systems and functions to package, build, test and deploy changes and updates into a live environment, establishing or continuing the specified services, to enable controlled and effective handover to Operations and the user community.
- · The role will support the Project team by providing advice, guidance, review and approval of the CSimC Contractors Technical and Service Solution with an emphasis but not limited to the following:
- • Information Technology Infrastructure Library framework
- • Service Strategy
- • Service Design
- • Service Transition
- • Service Operation
- • Continual Service Improvement
- • Monitoring, Control and Reporting
- • Service Integration and Management
- • ITIL to Distributed Simulation Engineering & Execution Process Integration including Joint Exercise Life Cycle planning (JELC) and Plan, Build, Test, Run throughput.
- • Project Services
- • Security
- • Information Management
- • SharePoint Administration/Architect
- • Performance Management Framework
- • Operational Service Levels
- • Reporting
- · Manage Service discovery requests from the CSimC Contractor and Defence responses
- · Support the Transformation Manager to manage the CSimC Contractor through the development and implementation of Business Services in accordance with the Contract and Defence requirements
- · Manage access to existing documentation including policy and procedures
- · Delivery of Defence dependencies
- · Support the Technical lead in the engagement of key internal stakeholders including ADSTC, CIOG divisions, and the Services
- · Stakeholder engagement and management, including other projects and service teams that seek to leverage the Simulation Processes and People
- · Manage Risks and Issues pertinent to the position
- · Managing CSimC Contractor technical Service related deliverables
- · Manage the delivery of supporting CIOG managed services
- · other tasks as directed by the Project Director; and
- · supporting the PDO with project related tasks and reporting; and
- · Assist the Project Director and Commercial Lead in technical related activities related to Transition.
For additional information please contact Aaron Breban on 0439 394 902