Simulation Transformation Lead - Technical Specialist L5
|Job Title:||Simulation Transformation Lead - Technical Specialist L5|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 10:53|
The Simulation Transformation Lead is an appointment within the Technical team. This position will report to the Technical Lead and be responsible for leading the Transformation of the existing Simulation environment management by Defence to a new platform under new support arrangements with the CSimC Contractor.
The Transformation Technical SME is responsible to ensure the transformed solution delivered by the CSimC Contractor is delivered to specification in accordance with the agreed schedule. This will include:
- · Manage discovery requests from the CSimC Contractor and Defence responses
- · Manage access to existing documentation including policy and procedures
- · Deliver Defence dependencies
- · Support delivery of the Enterprise ICT environment required to support the transformed solution
- · Manage access to the extant environment for the CSimC contractor
- · Implement Operational Service Levels for the CSimC solution
- · Ensure the CSimC Contractor is operationally ready to take on support and management of the existing Simulation environment in accordance with the schedule
- · Support the Technical lead in the engagement of key internal stakeholders including ADSTC, CIOG divisions, and the Services
- · Stakeholder engagement and management, including other projects and service teams that seek to leverage the Simulation Environment.
- · Review and provide feedback on Contract deliverable documents including but not limited to Requirements and Design artefacts for the CSimC solution
- · Ensure the CSimC solution delivers the business and technical outcomes required by Defence as documented in the Operation Concept Document (OCD).
- · Ensure the CSimC Business Services meet the requirements of the Defence Simulation and Training environments, including but not limited to Defence Integrated Systems Training Environment (DISTE) and Simulation enabled Collective Training (SeCT) activities.
- The Simulation Transformation Lead provides guidance to the following positions:
- · Technical resources responsible for Factory and Cross-Functional Services
- · Enterprise ICT resources responsible for delivering the CSimC infrastructure platform
- · Staff or stakeholders assigned through a responsibility matrix for supporting tasks
The Simulation Transformation Lead has the following responsibilities:
- · Close liaison with ADSTC as a key stakeholder throughout Transition
- · Representing the technical solution at external stakeholder forums as required;
- · Review and provide Feedback on the CSimC Contractor Deliverables – specifically Requirements analysis and Design artefacts
- · Technical stakeholder management;
- · Technical risk management
- · Managing CSimC Contractor technical deliverables
- · Manage approvals required to provide CSimC Contractor access to the environment(s)
- · Manage the delivery of supporting CIOG managed services
- · other tasks as directed by the Project Director, Technical Lead; and
- · supporting the PDO with project-related tasks and reporting; and
- · Assisting the Project Director and Commercial Lead in technical related activities related to Transformation.