Enterprise ICT Lead - Technical Specialist L5
|Job Title:||Enterprise ICT Lead - Technical Specialist L5|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 10:56|
The Enterprise ICT Lead is an appointment within the Technical team. This position will report to the Technical Lead and be responsible for leading the delivery of the CIOG Enterprise ICT platform and associated tooling for Core Simulation Capability within Defence.
The Enterprise ICT Lead is responsible to ensure the delivery of prototype builds are achieved by the scheduled dates while facilitating the delivery of the transformed solution in support of the Core Simulation Capability.
This will include:
- · Manage discovery requests from the CSimC Contractor and Defence responses
- · Manage access to existing documentation including policy and procedures
- · Deliver Defence dependencies
- · Work directly with the Simulation Transition and Transformation teams to enable the delivery of the transformed solution
- · Manage CIOG stakeholders for service and capability enablement are delivered to specification and in accordance with the agreed schedule.
- · Assist with Implementation of Operational Service Levels for the CSimC solution
- · Ensure the CSimC Contractor is operationally ready to take on support and management of the existing Simulation environment in accordance with the schedule
- · Ensure the CSimC solution delivers the business and technical outcomes required by Defence as documented in the Operation Concept Document (OCD).
- · Support the Technical lead in the engagement of key internal stakeholders including ADSTC, CIOG divisions, and the Services
- · Stakeholder engagement and management, including other projects and service teams that seek to leverage the Simulation Environment.
- The Enterprise ICT Lead provides guidance to the following positions:
- · JP9711-1 Technical resources responsible for Factory and Cross-Functional Services
- · JP9711-1 Simulation Transition / Transformation resources responsible for the delivery of Core Simulation and Training Capability
- · Staff or stakeholders assigned through RACI for supporting tasks
- · Leveraged Enterprise ICT resources within the project and across CIOG
- · Close liaison with ADSTC as a key stakeholder throughout Transition and Transformation
- · Managing CIOG delivery teams responsible for capability enablement
- · Representing the technical solution at external stakeholder forums as required;
- · Technical stakeholder management;
- · Technical risk management
- · Managing CSimC Contractor technical deliverables
- · Manage approvals required to provide CSimC Contractor access to the environment(s)
- · Manage the delivery of supporting CIOG managed services
- · Manage risk and issues pertinent to the position
- · Other tasks as directed by the Project Director, Technical Lead; and
- · Supporting the PDO with project-related tasks and reporting; and
- · Assisting the Project Director and Commercial Lead in technical related activities related to Transformation.
For additional information please contact Aaron Breban on 0439 394 902
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Planning Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
Planning Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
Portfolio Management Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager (Capability/Planning/IIP/CLC expert) Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager (Risks and Issues) Level 5 (TSPV)