Cyber Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Cyber Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 11:02|
The Solution Architect is responsible for developing capability roadmaps, technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements and aligning solutions with the capability architecture.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of current architectural design patterns, standards, technologies and techniques including Architectural frameworks such as DoDAF, ToGAF or similar models.
1. Develop capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive forward the current Cyber Security strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
2. Design, develop and implement complex Cyber Security Systems-of-Systems (SoS) Solutions Architecture to achieve business objectives.
3. Manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture. Ensure consistency of design across projects within the program, and gain endorsement by the program’s Design Authority.
4. Monitor industry products to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging Cyber Security technologies.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 24 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until September or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.