GFX / Export Manager - Consultancy L5
|Job Title:||GFX / Export Manager - Consultancy L5|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 11:04|
The GFX/Export Manager is a key appointment within the Project Team. The position will manage the Project’s day-to-day Government Furnished Materiel (GFM) policy and process, and compliance with export
controls, in particular the United States of America (USA) International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Whilst the focus for this position will be on the area of GFX data management and export control for the Project Office the incumbent will provide advice and contribute and provide GFX data management and export control support and sustainment across all lines of the Project including Project stakeholders (ADSTC, CIOG, JCG and PSI), Technical Team, Commercial Team and Project Director.
- · Developing and maintaining project GFX policy, process and procedures including the coordination of ITAR for stakeholders (ADSTC, CIOG, JCG) and participants.
- · Developing and maintaining the Project Export/ITAR management process and procedures, including the coordination of ITAR for stakeholders (ADSTC, CIOG, JCG) and participants.
- · Developing and maintain GFX data sustainment, including licencing, technical support and training.
- · Managing Project compliance with export controls, in particular United States of America ITAR.
- · Working with Commonwealth Departments and the government and/or organisation of the original supplying country to obtain the necessary GFX import and export licenses and approvals.
- · Ensuring GFX recordkeeping is compliant and maintained with the requirements of each export control regime and Defence security requirements.
- · Assist with the development of databases and archive policies to protect from security/export breaches and GFX loss.
- · Managing GFX and Export/ITAR process awareness for Project Personnel and Project stakeholders (ADSTC, CIOG, JCG).
- · Managing compliance of Service Providers with ITAR processes where personnel are engaged to support the Project Office
- · Managing and providing oversight of GFX and Export/ITAR risks and issues
- · Negotiating with Defence System Program Offices/owners of systems around GFX, export authorisations, information management and access controls.
- · Provide SME advice to the Project, as required.
- · Manage risk and issues