Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 12:54|
The BA will lead all work associated with translating the existing high-level business requirements into detailed functional and non-functional technical requirements.
This will include, but is not limited to:
• Leading workshops and meetings with business stakeholders to accurately translate and validate the existing high-level Telephony business requirements and user experience, before agreeing and documenting as detailed functional and non-functional technical requirements;
• Leading workshops and meetings with technical stakeholders to identify, agree and document detailed technical requirements of the selected telephony product and associated functionality and features;
• Reviewing and evaluating the existing high-level solution documentation produced by the vendor to ensure accuracy, completeness and alignment against the high-level business requirements;
• Reviewing and evaluating the detailed design documentation which is to be produced by the vendor to ensure accuracy, completeness and alignment with the detailed technical requirements;
• Document end to end processes and data flows that support the Telephony solution; and
• Develop Acceptance Criteria and Test Scenarios against defined functional requirements.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a business analyst working on complex technical projects, displaying strong analytical and communication skills. - 25%
- Extensive experience in leading workshops and gathering detailed technical requirements from business, technical and vendor stakeholders. -20%
- Extensive experience in translating, agreeing and documenting detailed functional and non-functional technical requirements, including but not limited to processes, data flows, interfaces, integrations and security controls. - 35%
- Develop documentation that correctly reflects the existing solutions current state, functionality and integrations, and associated operating procedures and processes. - 10%
- Basic knowledge and experiencing working with network technologies, particularly telephony, voice and/or call centre related systems. -10%
- Expert knowledge and experience working with telephony environments, including voice, video and call centre technologies.
The role is based in Canberra, the Contract length will be 3 months initially. With extension options depending on project progression and/or operational needs.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information