Systems Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Systems Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 14:09|
The Systems Support Engineer will join a fun and dynamic team supporting a large-scale, mission critical enterprise capability that focuses on data processing and storage. They will work closely with team members, key stakeholders from multiple organisations, as well as technical architects, solutions architects and security specialists to solve problems and deliver solutions that increase business value.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Experience and knowledge of Windows and Linux administration.
2. Proven experience working in Service Delivery Management functions in accordance with the ITIL framework.
1. Conduct, with support from the Systems Engineering Team Lead and Technical Lead, the design, integration and transition of mission system upgrades to ensure the capability meets business requirements.
2. Perform monitoring and analysis of data subsystems to maintain and deliver upgrades to mission system's data processing capability.
3. Support the Systems Engineering Team Lead and Technical Lead in systems lifecycle activities related to requirements engineering, systems design, implementation, test and operation.
4. Provide system support and administration of ICT systems managed by the Sustainment Team.
5. Manage existing IT Infrastructure and resources required to deliver and support IT services and products.
6. Work collaboratively with the Sustainment Team to coordinate, develop and maintain technical documentation.
7. Document technical processes in a clear and concise manner.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 or 24 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until September or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Systems Administrator
Cyber Operations Support Consultant
Systems Administrator - Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring Level 4 (TSPV)