IT Infrastructure & Software Operations
|Job Title:||IT Infrastructure & Software Operations|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 17:03|
They will work as part of a small team, in the operation and control of software development & team collaboration platforms; including the installation, integration and support of cloud hosted infrastructure and commercial software applications.
The suite of commercial applications currently includes Atlassian’s Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket & Crowd; JFrog Artifactory, RocketChat, StackDump and Active Directory which are deployed on Amazon Web Services, O365 & OpenStack infrastructure.
PV security clearance required 12 month contract Applications close 25 April Skills and Knowledge required
- Essential - Systems administration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Desirable – System Administration of Atlassian suite of applications (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crowd).
- Desirable – System Administration and Management of Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure.
- Desirable – System Administration and Management of OpenStack infrastructure.
- Desirable - Experience with networking infrastructure and concepts. Eg reverse proxy.
- Desirable - Ability to configure commercial applications to meet established ICT Security policy and procedures.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's