Test Analyst Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Test Analyst Infrastructure|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 17:10|
This role is required to provide ICT testing services that shall contribute to the core program objectives of improved security, stability and resilience across the Departments ICT environment. The role will contribute to the Departments test capability uplift through active participation in strategic and tactical test initiative planning and implementation.
- Contribute to the Departments test capability uplift through active participation in strategic and tactical test initiative planning and implementation.
- Ensure alignment to overall Program Strategy.
- Plan test cases, execute and raise defects.
- Developing and continually improving our functional test automation frameworks
- Contributing to test solutions for cross platform initiatives
- Driving an automation-first progression approach for System Test and SIT (System Integration Testing)
- Planning E2E SIT including identifying cost-effective opportunities for automation within E2E SIT.
- Identify blockers and proactively drive resolution.
- Apply knowledge of agile frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements
- Shifting left and creating a strong focus on system test through service virtualisation and stubs.
- Identifying environment and data requirements.
- Working with other team members to refine the product backlog, estimate features, epics and stories based on acceptance criteria and definition of done.
- Proactively managing risk; meeting all policy and compliance requirements; performance controls; adherence to Process and Procedures pertinent to the role.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years in Infrastructure Testing
- Experience in cloud (AWS, Azure and Google)
- Experience in Failover, Disaster recovery of Data Centres and infrastructures
- Network Traffic and routing testing experience
- Experience in on premise infrastructure configuration including windows, Linux OS
- Experience in complex, mission critical, large scale programs of work.
- Experience in Test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams.
- Sound knowledge in networking principles
- Building strong relationships with cross functional teams.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years of experience in the following: ALM, General testing practices as per ISTQB
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
- ISTQB/similar qualified
Location and Contract Term: Melbourne based role. Approx start date of 28 October 2019 with contract till 30 June 2022.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance, or the abilitiy to maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information