Technical Team Lead
|Job Title:||Technical Team Lead|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 10:58|
The Technical Team Lead will lead the team through the day-to-day task management of the project team. The Team Lead will facilitate designs, ensure justification for procurements, facilitation of implementation planning, including change management and updating documentation. The Technical Team Lead will also manage ad-hoc operational activities through coordination of project resources to implement a technical solution and escalate impact to the project manager.
A probationary period of up to three months will be available to allow the candidate to learn the systems and become familiar with the team, prior to assuming the Technical Team Lead role.
The Technical Team Lead position will be responsible for the following activities:
- Lead the technical team through assisting/coordinating the deployment and delivery of solutions and capabilities for the project.
- Assist and perform technical activities with Active Directory, SCCM, Microsoft and Linux technologies, Domain systems, Remote Access technologies and Identity Management tools such as One Identity solution.
- Investigate and resolve issues that may arise on the system.
- Collaborate with organisation peers and build strong relationships and networks to achieve Business outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in managing an Infrastructure team of specialists
- Demonstrated experience in Active Directory, SCCM, Microsoft technologies, Domain systems and Linux technologies
- Demonstrated experience in Networking (physical and virtual infrastructures) and Remote Access technologies
- Experience in or understanding of Identity Management tools such as One Identity Solution
- Demonstrated experience in VMware, virtualization stacks and hosted applications
- Demonstrated experience in implementing security controls including Essential 8 ISM controls
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise work and work independently for short time periods
The role is based in Canberra, Contract until 30/6/2020
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 3 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's