Information Support Officer
|Job Title:||Information Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2019 16:07|
The team member is required to provide first level support to a new public facing online portal.
We are looking for motivated, creative thinkers that can engage with the public over the phone and via email to ensure each individual receives a tailored, best-practice response. You will be required to respond to a range of different enquiries in accordance with agency guidance and standard operating procedures. This role will work collaboratively with the current level two support arrangements and the technical project team delivering enhancements to the online portal. This includes identifying customer experience issues as well as user requirements and feeding them back into the project team. Candidates with experience in call centre operations and customer service are sought after.
- Customer service and engaging with members of the public over the phone and via email
- Critical thinking – being able to assess information with impartiality
- Adaptability – responding to different priorities or challenges
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge, skills or experience in IT, computer science, social media, data analysis or user experience design are highly desirable.
The role is based in Canberra, 6 Months Contract with a 6 month extension option.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information