|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2019 16:34|
The successful candidate will work in one of many multi-disciplinary teams within an enterprise application development environment, and contribute to the business analysis effort for complex client/server or mobile applications.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in analysing complex business processes within an enterprise application development environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Demonstrated experience working in a SAFe Agile environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Skills and/or Employment Programmes, the Employment Services System (ESS) and/or related Department of Human Services IT systems.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of TFS (Team Foundation Server)
The role is based in Canberra, 9 Months Contract
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 29 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's