|Job Title:||Content Designer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2019 10:14|
As a digital content specialist, you will help government to radically improve government information and services. You will need outstanding writing and editing skills along with the ability to translate complicated information into plain English. You will work in an agile environment, producing user-centred content quickly and efficiently. The successful candidate will help the department’s deliver its digital sourcing, through the Digital Marketplace. You will work closely with the design team to deliver content, perform content audits and reviews and assist in the development and review of information architecture.
- Experience delivering content that is simple and easy to read, meets WCAG accessibility standards and works on all device formats.
- Experience updating, managing and maintaining content management systems.
- Experience performing content audits, plans and reviews, including the development of information architecture.
- Understand user needs and demonstrate how content decisions support these needs.
- Create content design hypotheses to improve the service and work with the product manager, delivery manager, research and design teams.
- Experience with content testing methods, such as card sorting and treejack testing.
- Knowledge of the Digital Service Standard, the Service Design and Delivery Process and the Content Guide.
- Experience using website analytics and monitoring tools to improve a product or service.
The role is based in Canberra or Sydney, 6 Months Contract with a 6 month extension option.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information