Senior Process Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Process Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2019 16:45|
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in process redesign/reengineering, driving adoption of new processes, and developing and rolling out business process management capabilities to business stakeholders and process designers in a greenfield organisational environment.
The successful candidate will be experienced in facilitation of workshops and information gathering across a diverse group of both technical and non-technical stakeholders, have an ability to grasp new concepts quickly, and be able to distil complex information into concise descriptions.
- Providing process analysis and design services to the Departments delivery stream projects, and co-ordinating process activities with delivery BAs.
- Ensuring process deliverables align to the standards and expectations set by the BA Capability team, including completing QA reviews.
- Mentoring members of the Departments BA team or the Departments BA Community of Practice about business process analysis, design and business process management.
- Support the establishment of business process management capabilities within the Departments Program Stakeholders, including the establishment and embedment of a process ownership model.
- Completing ad-hoc analysis and providing recommendations as requested.
- Building working relationships within the Departments Program to enable successful delivery.
- Contributing to the cross-stream alignment of process deliverables and activities, ensuring consistency and alignment to the Departments Enterprise Process Model.
- Proactively identify dependencies, risks and issues for the Project, and manage dependencies, risks or issues allocated to them aligned to the agreed framework.
- Working collaboratively with a diverse set of stakeholders internal to and potentially external to the Department.
- Proactively identify insights that help stakeholders achieve their objectives and improve products and services.
- Supporting continuous improvement and working with the BA Capability team to implement improvement initiatives.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong business process analysis and design skills set, including experience undertaking analysis and complete redesign of existing processes.
- Experience setting up business process management capabilities in a greenfield environment, including governance, methodology, standards, templates and support material for designers and business stakeholders.
- Experience identifying process controls, and implementing controls as part of process design, including security controls.
- Experiencing working with a diverse stakeholder group including ICT operations and technical teams, as well as customer facing and business operations teams.
- Strong communication skills, and an ability to flex style and approach.
- Experience with designing and implementing processes aligned to the ITIL Service Management framework.
- Experience with BPMN2.0 process standards.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and workshop facilitation experience.
- Experience operating in a large multi-vendor, and complex program of work.
- Experience coaching, mentoring BAs and SMEs in business process management capabilities, process analysis/design and process modelling notation.
Location and Contract Term: Melbourne based role. Approx start date of 20 September 2019 with contract till 31 March 2020. 3 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance, or the ability to obtain and maintain is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's