Senior Developer (Web and Integration)
|Job Title:||Senior Developer (Web and Integration)|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 16:58|
This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams following agile principles to develop IT systems to support business outcomes. They will work closely with solution architects and other technical specialists to support design
Under the direction of the Delivery Manager and Solution Architect this role will Design and Build IT Systems to support IP Australia’s business processes.
This role will:
Design, Build and Test Web application and java services
Plan, document, and manage the deliverable tasks that are assigned to the team.
Work with Analysts and Business Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
Collaborate and mentor team members to promote team harmonisation and support skills development
Instil culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment.
Work with the delivery manager to support an agile delivery model.
Undertake additional duties as required.
- Demonstrable experience in the design, build and implementation using the following:
Web technology (SPA frameworks like Vue.js)
Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Demonstrable experience in development of data storage technologies such as Elastic Search or Oracle DB.
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices supported by ICT system design practices and tools
- Demonstrated technical experience and skills in the design, build and implementation of:
Public and private Web APIs and User Interfaces
Release Management in multiple environments such as Cloud or On Premise
• Demonstrated experience in the design, build and implementation using the following:
BPM product e.g. Pega
Cloud solutions e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure
• Demonstrated Experience in Continuous improvement / Continuous Delivery, automated testing, and monitoring
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, 12 Months Contract with a 24 months extension option.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's