|Job Title:||Security Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 17:19|
The successful candidates must also have a thorough understanding of on-premise and public cloud security solutions.
They must have demonstrated experience in conducting security and risk assessments, providing technical guidance and in the preparation of security documentation.
This role will involve liaising with a number of technical teams and planning and conducting audits in accordance with Australian Government security standards.
- Strong knowledge of the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM) and Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
- Experience in conducting security assessments of ICT systems, including identification, analysis and evaluation of security risks.
- Experience in preparing security documentation in support of ICT system certification and accreditation...…….
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services cloud technologies in particular security components.
- Strong stakeholder engagement, analytical, and written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding and/or background in information security tools such as SIEM, endpoint software, IPS, IDS products.
The role is based in Canberra, 9 Months Contract.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 31 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Cyber Security Architect
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (NV2)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Risk and Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)