|Job Title:||SharePoint/O365/Azure specialist|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 18:33|
The agency is currently undertaking a significant transformation of its SharePoint and O365 capability and a SharePoint specialist is required to join the team to support this work.
In depth knowledge and solid experience with SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, Azure and other Office 365 Apps/tools (Microsoft Flow, MS Teams, OneDrive, Planner, PowerApps, Power BI etc.). Adoption of Office 365 in the Department
- Office 365/Azure configuration and management
- Managing SharePoint Projects Planning, Designing, and Development of SharePoint and O365 solutions
- SharePoint BAU Requests
- Mentoring APS Staff
- SharePoint development and experience with K2 or other forms, workflows and reporting services
- Work as a team with our organisation and within an Agile methodology.
- Transparent and collaborative when making decisions.
- Have a no-blame culture and encourage people to learn from their mistakes.
The role is based in Canberra, Contract - Immediate start until 30 June 2020.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required and a Current Police Certificate (No more than 12 months)
How to Apply:
Applications close 3 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information