PeopleSoft Functional Lead
|Job Title:||PeopleSoft Functional Lead|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 11:20|
The Department has a requirement for PeopleSoft Functional Lead in the PeopleSoft Project Team. This includes providing functional leadership to the PeopleSoft Project Team.
Skills and Experience Required:
The successful contractor will be required to demonstrate at least 5+ years of experience in the following.
- Design and develop PeopleSoft functional changes to promote business efficiency.
- Work closely with the business to assist in implementing improved functionality and new features by providing business process input.
- Assist in the new architecture in the design, build and test phases.
- Support and maintenance of PeopleSoft Architecture environments HR 9.2 and ELM 9.2 on PeopleTools 8.55 – 8.57.
- PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) and Change Assistant.
- PeopleTools patching and upgrades e.g. PT 8.55 to PT 8.57.
- PeopleSoft Interaction Hub.
- PeopleSoft Integration Broker (Integration with PeopleSoft Application and third party vendors) & Integration Gateway.
- Performance Tuning of PeopleSoft HR/ELM system & domains (WL, APPSRV, PRCS).
- Excellent understanding of and experience in HCM Human Resources, Absence Management, Global Payroll, Time and Labour and Enterprise Learning.
- PeopleSoft Performance Management (PPM).
- PeopleSoft Testing Framework (PTF).
Location and Contract Term: Canberr based role. 12 month contract. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A NV1 security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockey 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Functional HR and Payroll Specialist
(NV1) Architect Lead
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)