|Job Title:||Security Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 11:29|
Working closely with Project teams around the security design for new and existing applications Completing the analysis, design, construction and testing of assigned functionality within allocated timeframes, Understanding and promoting a corporate approach to applications development through the development and re-use of components, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong .NET C# skills and experience.
- Strong problem resolution and debugging skills.
- Strong network traffic analysis skills.
- Moderate SQL db knowledge and experience.
- Good generic all round security application development, knowledge and experience.
- Experience developing/using/configuring/debugging federated security, including Ws-Federation, SAML, OAuth2 and OIDC.
- Experience configuring ADFS and relying party trusts, claims provider trusts, and attribute stores.
- PowerShell scripting knowledge and experience.
- Windows security knowledge and experience, including domain users and groups, certificates and certificate stores, Kerberos and NTLM.
- Knowledge of govPass.
- Experience with Azure AD and/or Azure B2C..
- Knowledge and experience using Australian whole of government authentication services such as AUSKey, VFAS, and myGov.
- Knowledge of or experience of the Department's Programmes, the Services System (ESS) and/or related Department Services IT systems.
The role is based in Canberra, 9 Months Contract
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information