Behaviour Support Practitioner/Psychologist
|Job Title:||Behaviour Support Practitioner/Psychologist|
|Salary:||$98800 - $187200 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Angus|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 11:44|
The Centre for Positive Behaviour Support provides Positive Behaviour Support Services around Australia. We specialise in person-centred support, giving the focus person and their families the holistic support, they need. We specialise in complex behavioural support needs via our multi-element framework. Inclusive of non-linear behavioural assessment, multi-element Positive Behaviour Support Plan, implementation, training, evaluation and troubleshooting.
We use a multi-element model, incorporating the best from PBS,ABA, and Educational Theory. We believe in taking the strengths from these approaches and combining them to create a powerhouse program to enhance the person’s learning and development.
We are a cutting-edge organisation who employs the latest technology in our clinical framework and work flows.
We have two positions available on a full-time basis - part time will also be considered. Candidates will be based with our Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Team.
Reporting to the Assistant Clinical Director ACT, you will be required to provide behavioural, educational and holistic supports to NDIS focus persons, their families and supports.
We require dynamic, energetic applicants who can work in a fast-paced organisation.
You must be prepared to perform at the highest level at all times.
Most importantly we require applicants with a strong value system and unwavering commitment to the persons whom we serve.
CPBS prides itself in being flexible, family-friendly and a supportive environment. We are an inclusive employer and welcome all individuals to apply.
Remuneration packages range from entry level Behaviour Support Practitioners $98,800 to highly experienced Senior Behaviour Support Practitioners $187,200.
- Weekly clinical supervision from highly experienced Behaviour Support Practitioners who hold registration in psychology and applied behaviour analysis.
- Quality checks and feedback of Assessment and PBS plans by the Clinical Director.
- Ongoing education and training in our Positive Behaviour Support Framework.
- Support to complete Masters level degree in Applied Behaviour Analysis.
- Supervision by our Principal Psychologist for registration as a psychologist if required (must hold 4-year recognised degree in psychology or equivalent).
- Supervision for BACB registration as a BCBA (must hold Master’s level degree Applied Behaviour Analysis or equivalent).
- Access to comprehensive online Clinical systems for assessment, design, review, procedural reliability etc.
- Access to our Behaviour Therapist staff and Positive Behaviour Support Workers to implement your plans and to train your stakeholders.
- Opportunity to participate and publish PBS research via the CPBS research institute.
Click on the link below if you are interested in this unique and amazing opportunity to make a difference in other’s lives. Alternatively, please email your resume to Miss Sarah McCluskey at email@example.com.
Employment with CPBS is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check, Reference Check and Emotional Intelligence Test (EQ-2).