Resourcing Support Officer
|Job Title:||Resourcing Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 13:25|
This position supports a busy, professional and results-orientated Human Resources team, providing services to a large transformational IT program. The role involves the processing of onboarding documentation, candidate greeting, liaison with IT to arrange new starter equipment, coordination of security clearances and the coordination of desk allocations for a staff of over 200 people in addition to over 100 vendor personnel for the Program.
- Support the on-boarding of new employees and contractors, including liaison with a range of corporate services and support for new staff during their initial transition
- Off-board departing employees, including corporate liaison and enabling a positive departure experience
- Coordinate staff and vendor personnel accommodation
- Support the onboarding activities of vendor management
- Coordinate security clearance requests and report on compliance
- Greeting of candidates for interviews
- Ensure new contractors and employees have the necessary hardware and software to commence work in their roles
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
Location and Contract Term: Melbourne based role. Contract start date approx mid September 2019 with contract till 30 June 2022,
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian itizens. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's