|Job Title:||Business Analyst_2912671|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 13:04|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. A high level understanding of cyber security threats is desirable.
2. Experience in writing Operational Concept Document(s), Function and Performance Specifications (FPS) and related formative capability development documents.
1. Facilitate and lead business engagement for large and complex capability development, including identifying and engaging with senior stakeholders.
2. Take responsibility for concisely and accurately documenting the requirements of business, ensuring they are unambiguous and measurable/testable.
3. Lead the development of business process modelling for a diverse and complex set of business areas.
4. Take responsibility for ensuring technology solutions satisfy the customer needs by working collaboratively with architects and developers.
5. Able to define (pre-delivery) and measure business benefits (post-delivery) from realised capabilities in line with organisation strategy
6. Identify and document the impact on business requirements of external influences affecting the Program or Project to guide capability development.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 24 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until December or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's