SAS platform Administrator
|Job Title:||SAS platform Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 16:12|
You will be expected to assist the team to:
- Provide technical support to business clients utilizing the SAS platforms including SAS Grid and SAS Viya.
- Perform problem analysis and rectification in response to system outages and issues
- Develop, implement and review SAS administrator related infrastructure, processes and procedures.
- Lead motivate and mentor junior staff.
- Demonstrated extensive experience and a high technical skill level as a SAS software platform Administrator. - 30%
- Demonstrated highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical staff. - 15%
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and solving SAS software incidents and outages. - 25%
- Demonstrated experience with SAS analytics and reporting tools such as Enterprise Guide (EG), Enterprise Miner (EM), Data Integration Studio (DI), Visual Analytics (Viya) and SAS Grid. - 20%
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Linux system is desirable but not essential. - 10%
The role is based in Canberra, 9 Months Contract with potential to extend.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's