Project Management and Support
|Job Title:||Project Management and Support|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 15:15|
As the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating essential project tasks required to upgrade capability, including management of project activities, stakeholders and technical functions. Your major duties will be focused on planning, controlling and reporting on the progress of major project activities, from commencement through to completion, through superior levels of liaison within the Defence environment. You will also perform project management duties in the absence of senior project staff.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Scope
- Manage and execute project activities, stakeholders and technical functions.
- Plan, control and report on the progress of major project activities, from commencement through to completion, through superior levels of liaison within the Defence environment.
- Responsible and accountable for assigned project(s), including financial, schedule and performance accountability.
- Meet project scope, schedule and budget plans.
- Manage workforce planning in support of current projects and/or assigned proposal capture activities.
- Customer and stakeholder engagement.
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Act with a degree of autonomy and personal accountability for team outcomes.
- Attend relevant customer meetings as required.
- Foster a positive work environment that is professional, dynamic and innovative.
- Report on project status.
- Ensure a safe working environment.
Accountable to the CAP:
- Project Manager for project management and control aspects.
For Additional information please contact Aaron Breban on 0439 394 902
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's