|Job Title:||Infrastructure Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 14:36|
The Department is commissioning a core infrastructure redesign for its enterprise environments with an aim to modernise the architecture and security models in use. This will include uplifting core software including OS versions, AD Domain Functional level and ADFS versions, rationalisation of AD objects and GPOs, and ensuring other infrastructure systems (such as Citrix and SCCM) are configured to provide optimal services to all tiers
Skills and Experience Required:
- Build and document new AD forests as per design documentation
- Assist with the migration of existing AD objects and GPO’s into newly built environments
- Assist with rationalisation of AD objects and Group Policy objects during environment refresh and migration
- Rebuild and migrate core infrastructure components as part of the environment refresh
- Implement new objects and GPOs as per design documentation
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with Department requirements.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Approx start date of 1 November 2019 with contract till 31 October 2020.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A NV1 security clearane or the ability to maintain and obtain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 10 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's