|Job Title:||Master Scheduler|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 10:56|
The Master Scheduler is to ensure that schedules are in place, appropriately tracked and reported on to assist with decision making via, but not limited to.
- Creating standards, processes and guides to support best practice.
- Collaboration with Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts.
- Ensuring that schedules are suitably detailed, baselined and weekly progress is being tracked.
- Ensuring that critical path and interdependency activities are identified and tracked.
- Risks, issues and opportunities are identified and are tracked within schedules.
- Ensuring that the project plans are effectively resourced.
- Schedule analysis performed to formulate corrective actions where required.
- Ensuring that program reports are generated in a timely manner according to the reporting cycle, along with ad-hoc requests as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Sound knowledge and ability with Microsoft Project Professional.
- Knowledge of and working ability with Microsoft Project Online and the PWA environment
- Comprehensive knowledge and ability of schedule planning and analysis techniques (e.g. critical path / chain analysis).
- Ability to develop and maintain trusting working relationships with the Leadership Team, Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts.
- Advanced user of the Microsoft Office suite, including Visio.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining central resource pool and forward resource management.
- Exposure to various project delivery methods such as Waterfall, Iterative or Hybrid.
- Competent in the development, implementation and enforcement of schedule and dependency related policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in establishing and/or maturing a scheduling capability within an organisation inclusive of leading a small team.
- Experience with document management and collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Teams, Jabber or JIRA.
- Ability to work with Department staff and provide support and advice.
Location and Contract Term: Melbourne based role. Approx start date 30 September 2019 with contract till 30 June 2022.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required or the ability to maintain and obtain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 11 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information