|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 11:19|
The Department has a requirement for an experienced Project Manager with proven record of accomplishment and experience in:
- Delivering Finance ICT Projects including SAP enhancement initiatives
- Managing defined Finance Systems projects and work streams to deliver outputs
Skills and Experience Required:
- Mandatory demonstrated experience:
- delivering Finance ICT Projects
- in SAP and SAP enhancement initiatives
- delivering projects using agile methodologies
- managing time, budget, scope and resources
- planning, managing and executing ICT infrastructure and software projects
- delivering business solutions with of high quality
- simultaneously handling multiple projects working and competing priorities
- adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks
- Desired experience:
- capacity to translate business requirements into technology solutions
- knowledge of SAP including Fiori
- financial management within a Public Service context
- engaging and managing multiple ICT vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to:
- develop strong client relationships
- negotiate effectively at multiple levels
- quickly build productive working relationships with: APS staff, Contactors and SES managers.
- Persuasive communication skills (oral and written) including:
- knowledge and/ or experience of change management principles
- ability to present confidently to senior executives and boards.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A NV1 security clearance is mandatory for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's