|Job Title:||System Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 13:15|
The System Administrator will be responsible for first point-of-contact user interactions on a broad range of complex activities and tasks relating to:
- Systems improvement (may include some design)
- Development, integration, configuration, hardening of the department’s capability
- Documentation and ongoing support of Security Support Systems. The System Administrator will conduct these activities whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders to the department.
- Cisco ASA and Palo Alto Firewall skills essential, Network and switch management essential, Sound VMware skills essential, SANS 401 and Network Security skills essential - 55%
- Network monitoring experience highly regarded, Experience in network storage, including back-up and recovery highly regarded, Macbook/IPad support, WIFI support (Chromecast setup for WIFI), Video Conferencing (Cert Solution), Comms room Patching, Desktop installs - 25%
- Windows operating system management and troubleshooting, Active Directory and Exchange highly regarded, Prioritise multiple customers/projects to support 15 current customer groups - 20%
- Work as a team with our organisation and other suppliers, Transparent and collaborative when making decisions
The role is based in Canberra, 12 Months Contract.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 10 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's