|Job Title:||Project Director|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 15:03|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Proven knowledge working in Service Delivery Management functions in accordance with the ITIL framework.
- Knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies in the context of the ICT capability delivery.
- Project Management Certification (AIPM Certification at CPPM (at minimum), or other equivalent certification) will be highly regarded.
- Take full responsibility for the planning and management of project execution, including defining scope, approach, resource planning, cost planning, scheduling, risk assessment and the development of project plans.
- Monitor the project progress, identifying variances, implementing corrective action and reporting variances, and successful completion of the project delivery.
- Complete the delivery of the project, which includes coordinating formal acceptance, transition to operations and preparation of project closure documentation.
- Build strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders, facilitate access to subject experts and ensure project deliverables align with stakeholder requirements, whilst remaining within the scope of the project. Negotiate at a senior level on technical issues with stakeholders.
- Manage teams to ensure program business objectives are achieved on time and within budget.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra with a possibility of limited travel within Australia. 12 or 24 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until late September or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's