|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 11:25|
Seeking a Network Engineer who will be responsible for providing assistance in the delivery of a range of technical capabilities to the organisation.
The Network Engineer role will be responsible for the implementation and support of a new system, including maintenance of a small number of legacy systems.
The primary focus for this role will be the administration of firewall security policies, Internet gateway, and the provision on VMware NSX components to facilitate the expansion of the new system.
The successful candidate will need strong network implementation and configuration skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Demonstrated experience of 3+ years in ICT network implementation, configuration, and maintenance including Cisco, HPE, and Palo Alto firewalls
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of communications infrastructure, internal and external, remote access, public and private clouds, WAN, LAN, and Internet gateways
- Demonstrated knowledge of software defined networking (SDN) used within Data Centres
- Demonstrated experience in the production of network configurations and associated documentation
- Demonstrated experience in using network management software and tools to investigate and diagnose network problems, collect performance statistics and create reports
- Ability to work with Senior Network Engineers to develop device configurations, network capacity, capability and performance analysis
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise work and work independently for short time periods
- Experience in the configuration and maintenance VMware NSX components will be highly considered
The role is based in Canberra, 8 Months Contract.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information