|Job Title:||IT Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 09:59|
- Consult with vendors and technical specialists to support the design, development and handover to operations of ICT infrastructure, business applications and solutions;
- Use business requirements to carry out high level analysis and design of all components required to provide an ICT solution;
- Proactively and operationally deliver innovative ICT solution consultancy services that support the business and ICT needs;
- Provide technical leadership in project activities and provide technical support to project managers; liaise with all areas of Enterprise Systems and Technology (EST);
- With particular emphasis on solution support and transition to production and the effective performance of all applications.
- Identify, collate, analyse and document conceptual solutions that will resolve particular business problems.
- Maintain a complete and version-controlled set of business and technology modelling documents that underpin an end-to-end solution.
- Formal qualifications in a computer science or software engineering related discipline from a recognised tertiary institution or demonstrated equivalent skills or experience.
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills with an emphasis on a business approach to problem solving.
- Extensive experience working in complex and dynamic business and technical environments and in the integration of systems and applications.
- Understanding of Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Experience in delivering solutions across multiple hosting environments
- Experience in integrating as-a-service with complex on-premise
- Experience in Big Data platforms such as Hadoop, NoSql databases, massively parallel computation platforms, processing of large amounts of unstructured information, business intelligence and reporting systems, and analytical techniques.
- Previous background in working with or within risk intelligence organisations would be desirable.
- Strong understanding and experience in delivering platform-based architectures and working in product based business model organisations.
The role is based in Canberra or Adelaide, 12 Months Contract with 2 Extension options.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information