Change (Transformation) Analyst
|Job Title:||Change (Transformation) Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 17:23|
The Change (Transformation) Analysts x 2 will be working in either the Data & Integration or the Channels delivery stream of the Departments program and as such experience in working with digital change in a iterative delivery framework would be desirable.
- Contribute to the Change Management Plan for the program, contributing to the overall change management key activities, requirements and costs.
- Assist with the identification of business impacts at a project level for the program and work with the Senior Change Analyst to identify change activities required to support the Department business areas through the change.
- Assist with the tracking of the change activities identified, including delivery of the change work as per agreed plans, ensuring co-ordination and integration of activities with other projects across the program.
- Contribute to the Communication & Stakeholder engagement plan, identifying business engagement activities to improve awareness and commitment.
- Assist with the development of communication materials applicable to the project.
- Assist with the assessment of the organisational readiness for the changes being implemented by the different projects, contributing to the program business readiness checklist.
- Proactively identify, escalate (where appropriate) and manage risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of change management activities.
- Assist with the tracking of change measures and adoption in the business, as per business transition planning for the project, contributing to the overall program change adoption reporting.
- Assist with the development of training needs analysis for the project.
Skills and Experience Required:
A. Proven experience
- Has a successful track record of undertaking a similar role supporting change in a complex Technology environment.
- Experience in applying ‘better practice’ approaches to all aspects of change management that are practical, and results focussed.
- Certification or several years’ experience, as an expert practitioner of recognised change frameworks, models and techniques.
B. Achieves results
- Delivers on intended results and marshals professional expertise.
- Steers and implements change plans and deals with uncertainty.
- Develops and supports innovative solutions.
C. Shapes strategic thinking
- Thinks analytically and focuses strategically.
- Shows judgement, intelligence and common sense.
D. Nurtures productive working relationships
- Builds and sustains collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients.
E. Communicates with influence
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiates persuasively.
- Listens, understands and adapts to audience.
F. Exemplifies personal drive and integrity
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Engages with risk and shows personal courage.
- Galvanises others to act.
- Displays resilience and self-awareness, and a commitment to personal development.
Location and Contract Term: Melbourne based role. Immediate start and contrac till 30 June 2021.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's