Senior Agile Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Agile Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 15:52|
The Senior Agile Business Analyst will work within an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery team of Software Developers, Architects and Testers.
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements from a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in business requirements prioritisation.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business requirements into system specifications, user stories, features, tasks and testable acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering outcomes following an Agile software development methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Demonstrated experience in leading/facilitating agile meetings such as Iterative requirements planning meetings, backlog prioritisation/grooming meetings etc.
- Scrum master experience.
- Experience working in Azure DevOps.
- Experience in delivering web applications.
The role is based in Canberra, 6 Months Contract with 1 x 6 Month extension option
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's