User Experience Designer
|Job Title:||User Experience Designer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 09:47|
Refine and implement existing user experience (UX) strategy for testing the new website design, including how information will be gathered, analysed, incorporated into ongoing work and tools required. UX testing of prioritised website areas, audiences, features and components to inform further improvement and development of the new site, including patterns and user journeys. Contribute to the development of a strategy for ongoing analysis of the website for continual improvement including identification of suitable analytic tools and processes needed to implement. Develop and assist with other documentation as required such as governance, process, and training as needed.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong UX skills including aptitude in user testing and analytical research, IA, wire framing and prototyping, and visual communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage client expectations.
- Knowledge and experience in using content management systems to produce web pages.
- Knowledge of web design and production, from site inception and development to ongoing maintenance.
- Motivation to work in a team, open to new ideas and challenges and willingness to take initiatives.
- Problem solving skills; ability to step through logical pathways to confirm expected results.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation skills.
- Results oriented; effective as both a team member and independent worker with strong attention to detail.
- Strong experience in all aspects of UX and user testing.
- Experience in either information management or communications within a web environment.
- Experience working on a large corporate web site.
- Experience with the use and implementation of web content management systems.
- Familiarity with govCMS.
- Previous experience in enterprise level implementation projects.
- Team player, able to work with a positive mindset to provide value to the team as a whole.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Immediate start with contract till 30 June 2020
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline securitiy clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 18 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's