|Job Title:||Siebel Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 10:13|
The work performed by the contractor will consist of:
- Analysing business processes, business requirements and use cases;
- Conceptual modelling;
- Developing high-level and detailed requirements;
- Stakeholder consultation; and
- User acceptance test cases development.
Skills and Experience Required:
The successful applicants will have proven skills and experience in Siebel Analyst roles, preferably with Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) product redevelopment. Understanding of agile methodologies is desirable.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good oral, written and communication skills;
- Proven ability and commitment to work collaboratively toward common goals;
- Possess effective planning problem-solving skills;
- Multi-tasking attitude, equally comfortable operating from within both the technology and business environments;
- Highly motivated;
- Focuses on quality outcome; and
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Approx start date of 1 October 2019 with contract till 30 June 2020. Extension options up to 12 months pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A basesline security clearance or the ability to maintain and obtain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 September 2019.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Data Quality Business Analyst (Baseline, ability to obtain and maintain NV1)