Systems Administrator Level 3
|Job Title:||Systems Administrator Level 3|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 14:57|
We have a requirement for up to two System Administrators. The System Administrator will be responsible, under general direction to manage servers and associated networking hardware and software and will have a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical/non-technical personnel.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated experience in RedHat Enterprise Linux and/or Windows Server operating systems.
- Experience with a range of ICT hardware including servers and network appliances.
- Experience with virtual computing using VMware vSphere.
- Experience in IT system sustainment operations.
- Desirable skills and knowledge include:
- ICT system security including cryptographic technologies;
- Administration of database software such as Oracle Database and MongoDB; and
- Network security products including firewalls and IDS/IPS devices
- Install and maintain servers and associated networking hardware and software.
- Monitor system performance and security. Respond to user requests and incidents. Perform fault finding and resolution procedures.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Support productive working relationships by working cohesively and flexibly with customers as well as the broader project team comprising technical and non-technical personnel.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 month contract commencing February 2020.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until early October or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's