Manual Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Manual Test Analyst|
|Start Date:||2019-09-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 12:13|
- Conducting the following Testing activities:
- a. Identify the test requirements from business area and create test cases
- b. Design, create and priorities test cases
- c. Execute test cases and report on results 2. Defect management 3. Coordinating UAT for Digital Forms
- Experience in conducting manual testing, including, creating test cases and test scenarios from requirements, executing test cases and managing defects in an accurate, complete and timely manner
- Demonstrate ability to produce test artefacts, including: Defects progress reports and Test Summary/Closure reports.
- Experience with using the test toolset such as TFS.
- Demonstrate excellent client focused communication (both written and oral) and coordination of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities (such as; identify business critical requirements, creation of UAT test scenarios and test cases and liaison between business and project team)
- Demonstrated experience in Intelledox and/or Dynamics CRM
- Experience in testing practices, techniques and strategies involved in both waterfall and agile software lifecycle methodologies
- Working independently to plan, monitor and manage the progress of their testing project and report outcomes to clients within required timeframes
The role is based in Canberra, 6 weeks Contract.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's