ICT System Administrator
|Job Title:||ICT System Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 12:15|
1. Provide technical direction in the Management and deployment of fixed and mobile workstation fleets at an Enterprise scale.
2. Work as part of a team to manage incidents, problems, continuous service improvement and workflows to meet deadlines.
3. Contribute technical knowledge and industry best practice to a customer focused, security enabled global ICT platform, with focus on optimising system performance, integrity and security.
4. Contribute to the development and support of the Windows Desktop SOE utilising demonstrated skills in system automation, Windows PowerShell, System Centre Orchestrator and Service Management Automation (SMA).
5. Develop and support a VMware VDI environment.
6. Provide technical advice, engage and liaise with assigned Capability Delivery and Planning resources regarding ICT deliverables.
7. Engage and liaise with customers to ensure user requirements are delivered against, and within specified Service Level Agreements.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract expiry 30 June 2020; likelihood of ongoing work very high.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until early October or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
System Administrator (Multiple) level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator level 5 ((willing to undergo the TSPV process)