|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 13:35|
- Prioritise work items and add them to a work queue.
- Build automated scripts, applications and processes.
- Developing the data integration solutions as designed by the integration architect.
- Meeting the requirements specified by the data development AD.
- Ensuring that the solution follows data integration best practices.
- Work with business consumers to ensure desired business outcomes are reached
- Support, integrate and promote testing capabilities.
- Helping with the design and implementation of the DevOps platform tools.
This role will work within the Data Development team, and will be contribute to delivery of:
- Work items placed into a product backlog
- Consumption layer materials, per specification
- Efficient code and automated processes produced
- Contribute to the design development specifications to inform the creation and improvement of continuous integration and continuous deployment automated pipelines
- Maintain a high level standard of code generated through software development practices and efficient automated testing solutions
- Ensure that code and configuration artefacts are tested to a reasonable level and reusable to future projects and enhanced platform monitoring
- Technical Competencies
- The Report Developer is should have 4+ years’ experience in similar roles, and is expected to have
- Bamboo and/or Jenkins build/deployment pipelines creation, maintenance and monitoring;
- Ansible (preferred) or experience with Configuration Management tools
- DevOps - Ability to understand DevOps process and can use DevOps tools in accordance with the process
- Programming – High level of competency in Programming, including knowledge of supplementary programming languages such as Python
- Version control - Ability to demonstrate knowledge of version controls and its appropriate uses
- Atlassian Suite – support and management of an on-premises Atlassian platform, including: Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Crowd
- Greenfield API and Service Management platform build and implementation
- Technical competence - 50%
- Cultural Fit - 30%
- Price - 20%
The role is based in Surry Hills, Sydney, 12 Months Contract.
Security Clearance Required:
Australian Citizen or Permanent Residents can apply
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Linux DevOps Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Australian Land Data Model Software Engineer (NV1)
Software Developer – Java - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)