ICT Desktop Support Technician
|Job Title:||ICT Desktop Support Technician|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 14:16|
- Installation of ICT endpoint devices including establishing the network connection from the switch port to the endpoint device. This may involve some physical work such as unpacking cartons, moving computers between desks,
- Basic network configuration including switch port configuration, network based security management configuration, DHCP and print services.
- Use deployment technologies to install operating system and applications to ICT endpoint devices.
- Basic network connection tasks including patch cabling and tracing connections from wall points to switch rooms.
- Troubleshoot issues with ICT endpoint devices.
- Maintain incident and problem management records.
- Update relevant Transition to Operations documentation.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract expiry 30 June 2020; likelihood of ongoing work very high.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until early October or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architect) Level 6 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)