|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 15:01|
This role’s tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Meet with stakeholders in operational areas to determine business outcomes
• Write high level/detailed business requirements, process guides, user stories
• Document business processes and their alignment to the technology workflow (e.g. Intelledox forms into Dynamics CRM)
• Identify areas for process & form improvement
• Provide SME feedback & support to stakeholders (IT Testers, UA Testers) during test phases
Applicants should have an understanding of the departments business and their mission. The IT Project teams are small resource groups working closely with business teams, so ability to perform cohesively in this space is key.
Candidates MUST only be proposed if they have a genuine interest in working in this environment and considered a good fit for a high performing team in a small organisation.
- Experience in developing and delivering digital transformation strategies with a customer-centric focus
- Experience with enterprise forms solutions and how they integrate into business processes from a user perspective
- Qualification in Information Technology or equivalent experience in a BA position
- Well-developed communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Experience in the use of Azure DevOps
- Technical background in software development and programming to understand technical tasks
- Experience in interpreting user feedback to document business process problems
- Ability to rationalise change requests into business requirements
- Experience in forms analysis with Dynamics CRM and Intelledox
The role is based in Canberra, 6 Months Contract with 1 x 6 Months Contract Extension Option.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information