.Net /Integration Developer
|Job Title:||.Net /Integration Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 17:39|
The .NET Developer will have the opportunity to work with cloud technologies to build data integration between various systems. The initial integration will be between an Intelledox forms solution and Dynamics 365.
Applicants should have an understanding of the departments business and their mission. The IT Project teams are small resource groups working closely with business teams, so ability to perform cohesively in this space is key.
Candidates MUST only be proposed if they have a genuine interest in working in this environment and considered a good fit for a high performing team in a small organisation.
- Expert level knowledge of .Net, .Net Core, C#, WebAPI, SQL Server;
- Analysis of data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions;
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Microsoft Azure Service Bus
- Dynamics 365 API experience
The role is based in Canberra, 6 Months Contract with 1 x 6 Months Contract Extension Option.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information