Cyber Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Cyber Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 11:25|
1. Manage large stakeholder groups with distinct and conflicting requirements and priorities.
2. Provide advice to the project team on requirements management processes and methods.
3. Prepare requirements documentation by completing requirements gathering, derivation and management.
4. Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
5. Escalate issues and seek advice from the Project Manager in a timely manner.
6. Develop Business Analysis Plans, Business Requirements Specifications, Business Cases, Functional Specifications, Non-Functional Specifications as tasked.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until early December or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.