|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 12:52|
- Lead the development and implementation of systems engineering documentation including Systems Engineering Management Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Integrated Support Plans and System Designs.
- Undertake business analysis activities with stakeholders to identify business needs, including interviews and structured workshops.
- Analyse business needs to produce requirements, synthesise requirements to produce designs, conduct and evaluate trade-offs between various designs and requirements.
- Ensure the integrity and traceability of requirements.
- Lead systems engineering reviews throughout the project acquisition lifecycle.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, proactively seeking opportunities to enhance processes and procedures.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 or 24 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until end of August or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's