|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 08:59|
Location:Can be Canberra based, or Garden Island FBE, or Sydney.
Clearance: NV2 required
Our client is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer with the following experience:
- Evaluate and select current technology 4G modem(s) and antenna(s)
- Liaison with Telstra for their 4GX Small Cells solution
- Prepare a Bill of Materials (BOM) that identifies suitable 4G capable modem(s) and antenna(s) for deployment to all designated RAN fleet units
- Development of a HLD document
- Perform basic surveys and prepare a document titled “Installation Specification” for each Fleet Unit class
- Development of a DD document
- Design and document new Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) configurations for the Fleet Information Environment (FIE) / Maritime Tactical Wide Area Network (MTWAN) routers
- Preparation of the Test Plan for FISSO MBB Network Upgrade
- Build a Test Environment for use in executing the Test Plan
- Execute the Test Plan and perform remediation, if required
- Setup accounts and configuration structure for new authentication system
- Preparation of the change documentation for describing the installation and configuration of Antennas / Modems onto each designated RAN fleet unit
- Develop repeatable new modem configuration Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for shipside configurations of Modem and router for Public Domain Network (PDN) and Common Router Network (CRN) fitted units
- Installation and configuration of the 4G Antenna, Modem and network components
Work with Navy or ex-Navy in the past would be an advantage.
Candidates MUST be Australian Citizens and hold NV2 clearance however NV1 clearance will be considered.
Candidates who do not meet the requirements will not be considered for this particular position.
Contact Fiona for more information 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's