|Job Title:||Change Leaders|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 11:20|
Seeking people to work as a member of a change team to support the upgrade of our environment to Windows 10 0365 solution.
As a member of a team, applicants will:
• Upgrade DPS managed devices to Winl0/0365 for their staff, at the departments;
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure positive outcomes;
• Manage complex customer relationships;
• Provide specialist assistance to EOs to achieve the upgrade to Winl0/0365, including review and evaluation of technical information, in readiness to migrate data from the EO Servers to 0365;
• Contribute to daily status and coordination activities with team members;
• Provide post upgrade quality review prior to handover to support services. We will be seeking people with:
• working knowledge of Winl0 / 0365;
• Understand and advocate 0365 capabilities;
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment to manage competing priorities in order to meet weekly milestones;
• Have excellent communication skills to engage and collaborate effectively with Parliamentarians and their staff;
• Are able to quickly and critically analyse information and think strategically to solve problems;
• Understand and have a willingness to be a champion of change for each Electorate Office.
- Demonstrated client service focus and experience in a client service environment - 60%
- Experience delivering technology change to end users, and to champion change - 40%
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 and O365 and to advocate O365 capabilities - 40%
- Ability to quickly and critically analyse information to solve problems. - 20%
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities in order to meet weekly milestones - 20%
- Demonstrated experience working in an environment where accuracy is of the highest importance - 20%
The role is based in Canberra, 8 Months Contract with 1 x 12 Months Contract Extension Option.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information