|Job Title:||Change Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-10-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 17:30|
The change manager will work within the Security Enablement Program to:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive change management strategy which includes performance support, communication and training.
- Documenting and implementing relevant change management plans/analysis using the organisational change management framework and agreed artefacts for Business/ICT projects in the department.
- Develop and maintain communication and stakeholder management, change management artefacts for internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience and the ability to provide advice in strategic internal and external communication.
- Ability to write for a range of different audiences/channels including but not limited to reports, articles, marketing material, social media, etc.
- Good understanding of Government communication processes.
- Ability to successfully engage and interact with business stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The role is based in Canberra, 12 Months Contract with 2 x 12 Months Contract Extension Option.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 3 October 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information