|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 11:22|
The Department is undertaking a number of high priority infrastructure related projects in FY 19/20 as part of the Technology and Information Investment Plan. These projects include remediation efforts, Windows 10, Office 365, Exchange and AD. To deliver these projects ITB requires the services of an experienced Infrastructure Architect to produce oversight to these projects and high-level conceptual designs where appropriate and to provide guidance to projects in aligning their deliverables to the Department’s enterprise architecture
- Proven experience in delivery of complex enterprise-level integrated infrastructure solutions and projects.
- Proven experience designing and developing complex and large-scale systems, from concept through production implementation.
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Office 365, Dynamics, Dynamics Portal and Azure (ASE, ASB).
- Strong experience in conceptual through to detailed design of secure infrastructure and networking implementations within a hybrid network.
- Strong infrastructure architecture experience and applied knowledge of the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Excellent technical management and mentoring skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra, 8 Months Contract with 2 x 12 Months Contract Extension Option.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 September 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information