|Job Title:||Security Practitioner|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 15:43|
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and leading threat risk assessment activities; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments.
- Review existing system security measures, recommend and implement enhancements.
- Develop, deliver and update System Accreditation Plan (SAP), Security Risk Management Plan (SRMP) and other relevant documents to ensure Capability solution architecture/design(s) are able to sufficiently mitigate the identified threats.
- Analyse, develop, deliver and maintain documentation supporting the security posture of a range of cyber security capabilities
- Liaise with certification and accreditation authorities, business stakeholders and solution architects to drive a solution/design to an accreditation outcome.
- Review internal/externally developed security engineering artefacts to ensure that all security requirements are addressed
- Advise Program Design Authority on system security threats, risks and mitigations.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: Minimum of PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 October or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Cyber Security Architect
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (NV2)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Risk and Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)