|Job Title:||System Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 15:49|
The System Administrator is responsible for complex activities and tasks relating to development, integration, configuration, hardening, and documentation of Cyber Security Systems.
1. Knowledge and experience in Authentication and Authorisation technologies (experience with Red Hat IPA is preferred).
2. Understanding of various protocols (i.e. DNS, DHCP, NTP) and proxies (i.e. web proxies).
3. General knowledge or experience with HP, Cisco or Juniper networking an advantage.
4. Experience in one of the following preferred technologies:
• Software defined storage technologies (i.e. CEPH).
• Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS, e.g. Red Hat OpenStack, AWS);
• Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS, e.g. Red Hat Open Shift);
• Containers (e.g. Docker) technologies;
• Elastic Search (ES).
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-24 month contract.
Security Requirements: Minimum of PV security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 October or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.